Finally. Summer is here. Time to slow down just a little. The perfect time to take a road trip where getting there is more than half the fun. Where the destination doesn’t even have to matter….It’s about the drive itself. The fresh air, change of scenery, the dive-y little roadside diners and random historical and touristy sites that seem to pop up out of nowhere. Take a peek into our summer adventure…
I know you’re itching to hit the road now. But before you do, let us help you get ready with this handy checklist:
1. Before you take off, you have to get the car checked out and make sure to start out with a full tank of gas.
2. Road-trippin’ tunage is a must, so we took the liberty of creating a playlist perfect for cruisin’. Sign up on Spotify & take a listen below.
3. Pack some comfy-cute clothes given a custom twist.
4. And you’ll definitely want to accessorize!
6. If you’re taking Fido or Fluffy along, check out our Pampered Pet Road Trip that we created with your furry friend in mind. This route makes stops at pet-friendly hotels, restaurants and B&Bs.
7. Taking the kiddos? Check out these fun road-trip ideas to keep them occupied between stops.